Standing Charge: This Committee shall have primary responsibility for matters directly concerning students. These responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- To examine and address general student interests in University policies and operations, including, but not limited to, such matters as University policies on student use of drugs and alcohol, on reporting student records, and on regulating dormitories and fraternities.
- To further concern itself with student disciplinary procedures, student health services, bookstores, etc.
- To advise the administration, through the Senate, on policies governing the athletic fees, programs, and facilities of the University.
- To advise administrative officers and others, through the Senate, on questions relating to actual, possible or alleged discrimination as it affects the students of Rutgers.
- To advise administrative officers and others, through the Senate, on questions relating to actual, possible, or alleged discrimination as they affect Rutgers students.